Why Are OEM Car Parts More Expensive Compared to Aftermarket Parts?
- OEM parts are exactly the same as the components already on your car, while aftermarket parts may be different and come from various manufacturers.
- The reason OEM parts cost more is because they are the same high-quality as your original car parts and often come with a warranty.
- Aftermarket parts are less expensive and easier to find but may not always be high-quality.
- The place where you get parts installed will determine whether aftermarket or OEM parts are available.
- OEM parts are often the best choice but there are some exceptions.