DIY Maintenance: 8 Easy Car Repairs You Can Do Yourself and Save Money
- There is a time and place for a professional mechanic, but they may not always be required.
- Routine repairs and maintenance like spark plugs, changing wiper blades, and oil changes can be done by just about anyone with a basic understanding.
- A simple Internet search can often help you find videos and articles with helpful tips and instructions.
- Remember, of course, to be careful about purchasing genuine OEM or manufacturer-suggested parts when doing your car repairs and maintenance.
- Remove the wheel and set it aside
- Remove the hardware holding the pads in place and remove the old pads
- Push the caliper piston all the way in and install the new pads, which will clip into place
- Reinstall the hardware and replace the wheel