- OEM parts are exactly the same as the components already on your car,
while aftermarket parts may be different and come from various
- The reason OEM parts cost more is because they are the same high-quality
as your original car parts and often come with a warranty.
- Aftermarket parts are less expensive and easier to find but may not always be
- The place where you get parts installed will determine whether aftermarket or
OEM parts are available.
- OEM parts are often the best choice but there are some exceptions.